Skip to main content

Ask the Knight

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Student Employment: Where can I get help with my resume?

286 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Nov 07, 2016   


The Student Employment office is a happy to assist both current and former Shasta College students with all aspects of resume preparation and design. Students can stop by the office, room 127 (located inside the Career and Transfer Center) to schedule a one on one appointment. Students can also drop-in for help, but drop-in times vary each day.